Saturday, April 9, 2011

Comeback.....

I don't do much things this week. It just my ordinary activities.....

Hey, I like this so much. This is my roomate project. Even I always said "wei kejamnya" coz killed all of them, but I loved to see these insects lined up in their respective category. And finally I know which one is 'riang-riang' and which one is 'kumbang' lol.
Some said that 'makan untuk hidup bukan hidup untuk makan', and some said otherwise. But who cares rite. I do eat lots lately. I can finish up this yong tau fu and sweet corn in 10 minutes. Gelojoh??? Tell U what, I think there are someone else in my body and eat all the food. Hahaha tipu je....it really was me...but please believe that I'm not that kind 'gelojoh' person.

This is not my recent activity...now I always go anywhere without any make up and end up with this question "kenapa nampak pucat ni?" "eh kenapa tak make up hari ni??" The answer I always gave is "make up dah habis hahaha" but the true answer is I'M NOT IN THE MOOD. Jawapan saye kurang logik bukan???

.....................................

People always judge a book by its cover. Same goes to me. I hate to see the ridiculous cover of a book. Novel cintan-cintun dengan cover kartun??? Tajuk pulak 'jiranku, kekasihku' Ahhh please give some sense. Eh why I'm telling this?? Ok this really out of topic. Just wanna say, don't judge a book by its cover, eventhough I hate that book, I still belek-belek kandungan dia then I decide whether it is good or not.




p/s : Baru pulih daripada sesuatu...ahhh I really have to take a short break.




~miss me??? sehingga ke next entry




5 comments:

Ct Aja said...

comel la frame ats skali tuh....

farahAzreenHJAhmad said...

hehehe kawan punya 2

ainaa.syafiqah27 said...

roomate awk budak ladang ek???

daia said...

oh blusher dan compact powder awak sama dengan saya la!! into it

farahAzreenHJAhmad said...

ainaa, yup :)

daia, hehehe same yeh??? hi5 :)